Friday, June 15, 2012

Disneyland in Pictures

The faces tell it all.....which is a good job, because apparently when I take a camera to Disneyland, all I take is close-ups of my family. We could have been anywhere. Anywhere selling ridiculously overpriced stuffed animals.

Their faces never lost this expression for 12 hours.
Oh lollipop. How I love you.

Those bubbles were terrifying.

It's takes a real man to carry this around for 8 hours.

I have never seen Lucy 'coy' before, until she met a real live princess. Personally I thought Sleeping Beauty was a bit saccharine, and Anna's dress is the one that kicks ass.
Am I the only one that gets Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella mixed up? 
No, they don't serve booze to the general public at Disneyland, so we had to refuel at the Rainforest Cafe. This  Coronarita, for the record, was INSANELY good. Or maybe we were just ready.

Poor Lucy getting a bit squashed here.

Yes that is a baby pegasus.

$200 to enter the park - and only because we 'pretended' Lucy was still 2.

$700 in plush toys.

7 comments:

Eden Kennedy Onassis said...

You're brave parents, looking down the barrel of the Princess Factory. I salute you!

FeatherDuster said...

Those Coronaritas were much-deserved, I'd say :-)

Toilettage said...

You are so awesome and great fathers.

voyance gratuite par email said...

Wonderful information. Good to know this valuable article.

voyance par mail gratuite said...

Great article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thank you

voyance par mail said...

Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

abs coaching said...

Very interesting topic will bookmark your site to check if you write more about in the future.
vente appartement Casablanca
achat immobilier
vente villa casablanca
studio à louer casablanca